Banners are a type of online ad that appears at the top or the side of the websites in the WhatToDo network – not just on the pages specific to your company. For example, a visitor looking for kids’ activities may see your restaurant listing and make their lunch plans as well. Banner ads run for 30 days or 20,000 impressions. Buying a banner ad is your least expensive and most effective form of web advertising. To purchase a banner, click here.
- You may design your banner yourself or have a graphic artist design one for you. WhatToDo can be contracted to design your banner ad for an added fee of $75/hour.
- Because they must share space with other website content, there are certain size and media restrictions for Banners:
* 185×370 or 185×185 pixels in dimension
* 72 dpi
* Accepted File Type: png
* File size restrictions: 2mb
Once your banner meets all these specifications, send it to us at info@WhatToDo.info and we’ll upload it to your account.
- From your Web Content Dashboard, click the button for My Banners. You’ll be taken to a grid with a roster of your Banners. You can sort, search and customize this grid just like other WhatToDo grids.
- You can see past banners, view what’s currently on our network and analyze your visitor stats to improve future web advertising.
- Contact WhatToDo with any requests for changes to your banners.